Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Why Am I Sitting At This Computer?

So the day has finally come.  Today is the final day in the base house at 5A McCarran Blvd, Nellis AFB.  And here I sit.  On the computer.  I just loaded my farm cause I need to see if my neighbors sent me stuff to finish my much needed bunny hutch.  (Anyone catching the sarcasim?)  As usual there is so much to do.  Is anyone ever ready when the movers walk in the door?  Anyone?  Say yes and I am gonna throw my imaginary bunny hutch at you.  I guess the purpose of this blog is just to admit I am being lazy and also in some denial.  If I just sit here and farm all day will tomorrow really happen?  By law if we don't pay housing "rent" they have to wait 30 days before they can kick us out. 

Okay time for denial to be over.  ooooo I am over half way to finishing my bunny hutch.  I think I will be in denial for a little while longer.  After all don't I have that right?

1 comment: