Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Its been a long time since I blogged last.  To say all is good would be a lie.  Some good things have happened.  We are settled in at Angie's. Most days I have a routine but most I still find it hard to get out of bed.  Having Isabella defiantly keeps me going.  I can't help but smile when she comes into the room and asks me if I had a good quiet time.  What we call her naps.  The volunteer appreciation event was awesome and I had a great time with the bowlers, volunteers and coaches at the Nevada Youth State Tournament in Reno.  As usual the drive with Kipp was fun and got videos.  On a side note this summer we will be pulling our bank account with Armed Forces Bank for freezing our debit card and leaving us stranded for a hour. 

Jason needs a job!!!  He has applied at all the contractors and now moved onto K-mart, Lowe's and such.  Not that I am saying that these are beneath him or us.  We found out that the contractors that normally would hire him with UAV experience are renogationating their contracts and are not hiring till August.  UGH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment