Friday, May 11, 2012

Lets talk organization!

Thought I would take a minute and talk about organization.  Those of you that know me must think my CDO is kicking.  hehehehe  I am the queen of containers and drawers but there are simple things around the house that can help you get organized you might not of thought about. 

I needed a trash can for my studio.  Plastic cans are ugly and sure I can paint it or Modge Podge it but I have the time?  Walking thru the garage I came upon a basket.  Its perfect.  Its pretty and the color of my studio and it has handles!!


I have backstock of supplies but limited space so what to do with them?  TADA!!  A shoe orginer from Kmart!  I choose the one with clear pockets so I can see what I need and it usually hangs on the back of the door so no one has to look at it.







My last one.  Need a small trash can for your desk, table or bedside.  How about a empty tissue box.  I like the square ones and you can even get them in cute colors or designs.


Now look around your house, your garage or even the trash and think outside the box.  HAPPY ORGANIZING!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment