Monday, May 6, 2013

Kitchen Labels

This is how my days have been lately.  Open box, unwrap each item, roll my eyes at something, put packing paper back in box, take box to patio for someone to pick up, now figure out what to do with what I just unpacked.  UGH! 

Right now I am unpacking the kitchen.  I thought I could get away with just shoving stuff in the cabinets and deal with it later but my CDO will not allow that!  Sooo lets organize a bit.  I am transfering all the baking items into similar containers, no more random containers.  Of course I HAVE to label them so I know what is in each. Usually I would get out of my trusty label maker, but OH WAIT!!  Printables!!! So off to the laptop I run to look thru the hundreds of printables I have downloaded and TADA!  Print, cut out and stick.  What do you think?






I have blank ones too.  Those will have to wait till I get a white pen.

If you like these you can find them here

No comments:

Post a Comment