Monday, April 8, 2013

Discovering the World of Printables

For over a year I have been resisting Pintrest.  I knew that if I got started I would spend hours and hours pinning things and never get anything done.  Sadly I have fallen into something worse.  Printables!!!  I don't remember how or exactly when.  But Easter did me in.  I found some cute printables for Isabella to help me out with and hand out to her home-school group.









Today I started writing out my usual to do list and thought there much be a cuter one in the printable world.  So off to google I went and 4 hours later I narrow it down and downloaded the "perfect" one and alot more for the next holiday, party, get together or whatever caught my eye.  So here is my list and now a time to go!!


Click here for the ToDo list

No comments:

Post a Comment